User:Back on the list
|Search user languages or scripts|
- User:Matthias Buchmeier/en-ast-a
- Missing Asturian translations
- Missing Spanish translations
- Missing French translations
Asturian in the wiki league table
According to Wiktionary:Statistics/generated, the highest position that Asturian is
- January 2014 - 38th position, up 1
- Feb 2014 - 25th place in form-of definitions with 9144
- March 2014 - 24th place by entries, overtaken Czech. 18th in form-of definitions, passing lt, da, gl, hu, tr, ja, go. 51st by gloss defns
Asturian to translate
Feed the semi-auto
I run a programme to create Asturian verb forms. It is ACTUALLY an illegal bot. You can feed the bot here.
I'm also using the bot to do Spanish adjectives, and Spanish compound forms. Should be enough work for it to be running for a few weeks. To stress again, it is ACTUALLY A BOT.
- I'm not sure if I'm happy about Kennybot's changes to all the Asturian -ar templates.
- I like that Kenny made Category:Asturian verbs having red links in their conjugation table