Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Search user languages or scripts|
- All of my contributions on Wiktionary are released into the public domain. Where this isn't possible, I authorise the use of my work for any purpose by anyone, with or without attribution. Honestly, I would be flattered.
Proper noun 
Celestianpower (plural: "The wonderful thing about Celestianpowers is ... that I'm the only one)
- A semi-notable Wiktionarian from Stroud, Gloucestershire in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Hello, Celestianpower! How art thou this fine even?
- ¡Hola, Celestianpower! ¿Qué tal ahora?
- "Celestianpower: There's no en. bureaucrat here on IRC, is there?
- Pill, 23rd May, 2006.
- "Celestianpower: I can do the consonants but not the vowels properly"
- Sam Pointon, 23rd May, 2006
Usage notes 
Most often used in the singular.
- CP (colloquial)