|Search user languages or scripts|
From hyark, meaning 'autumn', a word in an artifical language called Zeǧolt.
Proper noun 
hyark properly written with the capital first letter only in the beginning of a sentence
- An Internet handle of a certain person from Finland.
I prefer to keep discussion threads on a single page, this goes especially for talk pages of user pages.
Main interests on Wiktionary 
- Finnish suffixes (cat) Wiktionary Appendix:Suffixes:Finnish
- Finnish pronouns (cat)
- Adding Finnish translations
Marking edits 
- When writing edit summaries, I use following abbreviations:
- cat = category
- syns = synonyms, ants = antonyms
- derived = derived terms, related = related terms
- etym = etymology
- refs = references
- Also, simple +xx means "translation added for language whose code is xx"; Finnish written in full means changes to the Finnish word on a page with a word in many languages.
Editing in progress 
- A Finn. Already 30.
- My name's Toni.
- Editing articles may take a long time...
- I find Wiktionary more suited for me than Wikipedia (where I've contributed to the Finnish version a little).
- My languages are in order of fluency Finnish, English, Swedish, German and Estonian. (I also know some words in other languages but I try not to add that kind of sketchy knowledge here. It's hard to resist at times.)