User:I'm so meta even this acronym
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Category:Requested entries by language
- w:Help:Template#Creating and editing templates
- w:List of British banknotes and coins
- Stuff from DCDuring about Lua
- Google Books Ngram Viewer
- Category:Old Italic script characters
- Linear B Syllabary, Linear B Ideograms, and Aegean Numbers Unicode blocks
- Module:etymology language/data
- Bibles: Septuagint · Vulgate
- I have some German to read!
- Re -oth: Citations:challoth
- Re P.U.A. characters
- I need to write documentation for
- Appendix:Latin/abyssimus gives me an idea for a declension-table template.
- Wiktionary:List of families
- I still have a few Old Italic letters (and numerals) to add.
I'm so meta even this acronym/Icelandic customs declaration