|Search user languages or scripts|
I am known as Vanessa Roxas Tan. My name is American, Spanish, and Chinese at the same time, reflecting major foreign influences at play in my homeland, the Philippines. I take responsibility for all my entries, and I strive to keep them truthful and accurate. My main interests are in art, music, and film. And words.
I am not formally studying Linguistics, and my ability to communicate in a number of languages came only through luck (living in a multicultural country). Wiktionary, including its aim and its community, has implanted a fondness for languages in me, practically jumpstarting a goal to be a polyglot.
What I want to do here 
- Establish Tagalog words on en.wikt
- Add up Tagalog words and explain them in English or in their closest English equivalents -- I particularly enjoy idioms and colloquialism, the sort that aren't usually on formal dictionaries
- Create Wiktionary:About Tagalog and Wiktionary:About Filipino, or help write these with someone
- Word pronunciation through IPA (by all means, correct my entries upon sighting error) and audio recordings
- Tagalog table of languages -- Polyglot's project
- Help around with the other languages I know
- Tagalog word etymology of Spanish and of Chinese origin
- Min Nan pronunciation recordings (possibly with a Philippine accent? I speak w:Lan-nang)
- Entries in other languages that aren't around yet
- Along with the pinyin on Mandarin entries, their zhuyin can be added too -- as an extra pronunciation guide, for its informational value, and for those more used to this system.
- Diacritics on Tagalog words, also as pronunciation guide. How can this be pulled off?