I hope this works.
Recursion sandbox: User:JWSchmidt/recursion
- Having to do with location; "in", "inside", "above", "below".
- Locational periphery is used to describe places physically distant from the heart of the city. -- Wikipedia article on social distance
- Geography is the study of the locational and spatial variation in both physical and human phenomena on Earth. -- Wikipedia article on geography
- An object's dynamical place or position.
- I will wait a while in order to try to let it reach its equilibrium locational. (source)
Classical concepts of location do not apply to objects on wiki webpages. The noun form of "locational" was coined as a term to be used to refer to a "dynamical location" such as the position of an image on a wiki webpage. Such an image does not have a fixed location. The location of the image on the page can be changed by editing the page. Such an object may approach an equilibrium or "final" position if it remains in one place on the page for an extended period of time.
... noun --> adjective --> noun ...
"The adjective becomes a noun....." (source)