I formerly went by Astral on Wiktionary, but changed my username to Cloudcuckoolander in May 2013.
Currently on a wikibreak.
- Archive 1 (July 2010 - August 2012)
- Archive 2 (September 2012 - January 2014)
- Archive 3 (June 2014 -)
Some Wikisaurus citing
Would you be able to cite the following redlinks from Wikisaurus:clitoris? happy button, hooded monk, love button, magic bean, pink jelly bean, venus mound. For those that you would be unable to cite, please don't delete them from Wikisaurus, since I would send them to RFV to give them a chance. --Dan Polansky (talk) 09:56, 14 June 2014 (UTC)
- I'll see what I can do. -Cloudcuckoolander (talk) 03:31, 19 June 2014 (UTC)
Some Wikisaurus citing 2
- If it's still redlinked, I was unable to cite it. Excepting piss clam, which I was able to cite under the sense "a clam which squirts water," but not under any sense related to female anatomy. -Cloudcuckoolander (talk) 05:44, 24 June 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks for pointing this out. I'll put it on my Wiktionary agenda. -Cloudcuckoolander (talk) 17:37, 27 June 2014 (UTC)
Is your name Daniel?
- I'd be a Danielle. Just sayin'. -Cloudcuckoolander (talk) 17:36, 27 June 2014 (UTC)