User talk:Dato deutschland
- Hello. Your English is much better than my Georgian! Please ask User:Conrad.Irwin - I think that he is the expert on the assisted translation system. And here is our standard welcome. SemperBlotto 10:07, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
Hello, welcome to Wiktionary, and thank you for your contributions so far.
If you are unfamiliar with wiki editing, take a look at Help:How to edit a page. It is a concise list of technical guidelines to the wiki format we use here: how to, for example, make text boldfaced or create hyperlinks. Feel free to practice in the sandbox. If you would like a slower introduction we have a short tutorial.
These links may help you familiarize yourself with Wiktionary:
- Entry layout explained (ELE) is a detailed policy documenting how Wiktionary pages should be formatted. All entries should conform to this standard. The easiest way to start off is to copy the contents of an existing page for a similar word, and then adapt it to fit the entry you are creating.
- Our Criteria for inclusion (CFI) define exactly which words can be added to Wiktionary, though it may be a bit technical and longwinded. The most important part is that Wiktionary only accepts words that have been in somewhat widespread use over the course of at least a year, and citations that demonstrate usage can be asked for when there is doubt.
- If you already have some experience with editing our sister project Wikipedia, then you may find our guide for Wikipedia users useful.
- The FAQ aims to answer most of your remaining questions, and there are several help pages that you can browse for more information.
- A glossary of our technical jargon, and some hints for dealing with the more common communication issues.
- If you have anything to ask about or suggest, we have several discussion rooms. Feel free to ask any other editors in person if you have any problems or question, by posting a message on their talk page.
You are encouraged to add a BabelBox to your userpage. This shows which languages you know, so other editors know which languages you'll be working on, and what they can ask you for help with.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wiktionarian! If you have any questions, bring them to the Wiktionary:Information desk, or ask me on my talk page. If you do so, please sign your posts with four tildes: ~~~~ which automatically produces your username and the current date and time.
Ich wilkomme Dich beim englischen Wikiwörterbuch. Ich vorschlage Dir, mindestens ein en-1 aber lieber en-2 Vorlage auf deine Benutzerseite zu schreiben, weil deine Englischkentnisse sehr befriedigend sind, und Du solltest es uns zeichnen. Ich glaube, dass Du dich auf Englisch ganz einfach ausdrücken kannst, und dann andere Benutzer würden nicht denken, dass du kein Englisch sprichst. Wilkomme noch Mal. Grüsse, Ferike333 23:15, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
Hello, გენაცვალე. Please use Wiktionary:Georgian transliteration system for transliteration of translations. Also, I hope you'll stay here for a long time: we have no regular Georgian contributor. --Vahagn Petrosyan 10:52, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
- Okay, ich werde diese system nutzen. I work in Georgian Wiktionari and will also work here. Thank you very much! Dato deutschland 06:48, 22 June 2009 (UTC)