User talk:Ionas Freeman
Here are the links and information you might find useful:
Hello, and welcome to Wiktionary. Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
- Wiktionary Tutorial
- How to edit a page
- How to start a page
- Our format guidelines (nicknamed "ELE")
- Criteria for inclusion (nicknamed "CFI")
- Wiktionary Sandbox (a safe place for testing syntax)
- What Wiktionary is not
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wiktionarian! By the way, you can sign your name on Talk (discussion) and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~, which automatically produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to one of the discussion rooms or ask me on my Talk page. Again, welcome! --EncycloPetey 01:08, 23 January 2008 (UTC)
- I don't know. A bureaucrat could help if you think your account was cracked or created to impersonate you. --EncycloPetey 01:11, 23 January 2008 (UTC)
- Apology accepted. Harris Morgan 18:23, 25 January 2008 (UTC).
- I'd never stick a beard up myself anyway... Harris Morgan 18:27, 25 January 2008 (UTC).
- Well... I was kind of following you to the point where I published your full name, D.O.B., I.P address and zip code on NevadaWiki, but they're deleted now. Harris Morgan 18:28, 25 January 2008 (UTC).
User: namespace content
Hi there Ionas your Userspace is here to help with constructing a dictionary, for experiments that you wish to make and/or brief a description of you and how you can help. It "must not contain controversial content" ie expounding your political viewpoints, valid or otherwise. Could you please clean up your Userpage, and blank /318, or I will go ahead and delete them. Yours Conrad.Irwin 21:00, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
- It is obvious from searching from your name that you are a member of many other such internet communities. Feel free to edit those that allow you to write this kind of information. Wiktionary is a dictionary and exists entirely for the purpose of generating and providing that information to users. If you persist to abuse your account you will be blocked from editing here as well. Conrad.Irwin 00:44, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
I reverted your change to futuo because I believe H. Beard will have written "screw you..." rather than "fuck you..." Do you have a copy of Lingua Latina Omnibus Occasionibus? You can re-revert if you do and can disprove me. Harris Morgan 21:16, 25 January 2008 (UTC).
You have been blocked for a week for abusing your Wiktionary account. Your contributions were not suitable for this community. If you wish to contribute appropriately to Wiktionary after this block ends feel free to do so, if not you will be banned indefinitely. Yours Conrad.Irwin 01:04, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
The text to this vote has been modified. I cannot guarantee that your vote will be counted, but I must nonetheless ask you to reaffirm your support when your are able. DAVilla 17:18, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
You have been blocked again, incrementally more than last time. Do not forget to sanitize your signature when you return. --Connel MacKenzie 06:24, 3 February 2008 (UTC)