I've just reverted all of your edits. Please do not make up words and maintain the formal style expected in a dictionary. You will be blocked indefinitely otherwise. Conrad.Irwin 19:30, 29 May 2008 (UTC)
Sorry Net, My page has been deleated so we will have to try something else. until monday,PapaSmerf 01:40, 31 May 2008 (UTC)
Hello, welcome to Wiktionary, and thank you for your contributions so far.
If you are unfamiliar with wiki editing, take a look at Help:How to edit a page. It is a concise list of technical guidelines to the wiki format we use here: how to, for example, make text boldfaced or create hyperlinks. Feel free to practice in the sandbox. If you would like a slower introduction we have a short tutorial.
These links may help you familiarize yourself with Wiktionary:
- Entry layout explained (ELE) is a detailed policy documenting how Wiktionary pages should be formatted. All entries should conform to this standard. The easiest way to start off is to copy the contents of an existing page for a similar word, and then adapt it to fit the entry you are creating.
- Our Criteria for inclusion (CFI) define exactly which words can be added to Wiktionary, though it may be a bit technical and longwinded. The most important part is that Wiktionary only accepts words that have been in somewhat widespread use over the course of at least a year, and citations that demonstrate usage can be asked for when there is doubt.
- If you already have some experience with editing our sister project Wikipedia, then you may find our guide for Wikipedia users useful.
- The FAQ aims to answer most of your remaining questions, and there are several help pages that you can browse for more information.
- A glossary of our technical jargon, and some hints for dealing with the more common communication issues.
- If you have anything to ask about or suggest, we have several discussion rooms. Feel free to ask any other editors in person if you have any problems or question, by posting a message on their talk page.
You are encouraged to add a BabelBox to your userpage. This shows which languages you know, so other editors know which languages you'll be working on, and what they can ask you for help with.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wiktionarian! If you have any questions, bring them to the Wiktionary:Information desk, or ask me on my talk page. If you do so, please sign your posts with four tildes: ~~~~ which automatically produces your username and the current date and time.
Hi Netrunner! I am on your User Talk page! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Palmrick 19:41, 2 June 2008 (UTC)
HI netty it's me, beeg dog, king forever, ruler of the universe, PapaSmerf 19:45, 2 June 2008 (UTC) and dis is my dog Popo, "BARK BARK", "no Popo, not on de carpet!!" until next time PapaSmerf 19:45, 2 June 2008 (UTC)
New Rule: Once you are on, send something to PapaSmerf 02:56, 3 June 2008 (UTC) or Palmrick. That way we can dicuss some of my ideas.
Net, you selfish hog-man-pig-boy. How dare you leave me in my time of needence. I LOVE you. Plus the doc says you are now a DA-DA, catch my drift. Meet me at HMS with 3 bazzlion-million dollars in travelers checks. Agian you are cruel and i hate you but i still LOVE you!
Netrunner don't listen to them(above)there're crazy! PapaSmerf 03:18, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
Ok i wont. Netrunner 03:22, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
HI Netster, have you seen Palmrick's latest discussion message, it to die for. I need to talk to you about something tomorrow, I think it's a whole new break through.PapaSmerf 03:26, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
Your account will be renamed
00:02, 18 March 2015 (UTC)