Hello, welcome to Wiktionary, and thank you for your contribution so far. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
- How to edit a page is a concise list of technical guidelines to the wiki format we use here: how to, for example, make text boldfaced or create hyperlinks. Feel free to practice in the sandbox. If you would like a slower introduction we have a short tutorial.
- Entry layout explained (ELE) is a detailed policy documenting how Wiktionary pages should be formatted. All entries should conform to this standard, the easiest way to do this is to copy exactly an existing page for a similar word.
- Our Criteria for inclusion (CFI) define exactly which words Wiktionary is interested in including. There is also a list of things that Wiktionary is not for a higher level overview.
- The FAQ aims to answer most of your remaining questions, and there are several help pages that you can browse for more information.
- We have discussion rooms in which you can ask any question about Wiktionary or its entries, a glossary of our technical jargon, and some hints for dealing with the more common communication issues.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wiktionarian! If you have any questions, bring them to the Wiktionary:Information desk, or ask me on my talk page. If you do so, please sign your posts with four tildes: ~~~~ which automatically produces your username and the current date and time.
Are you able to provide transliterations into the Latin script for Khmer? See transliteration for the meaning of the word if you're not familiar with it.
And Wiktionary:About Khmer okay that doesn't exist. Mglovesfun (talk) 12:42, 24 July 2011 (UTC)
Sorry, I just know the meaning, but I don't know how to use IPA. If you know, please could you help me for adding it. (Nisetpdajsankha 12:54, 24 July 2011 (UTC))
- Not pronunciation but transliteration. See for example កង់, where the transliteration is 'gong'. Mglovesfun (talk) 12:56, 24 July 2011 (UTC).
Yes, I know what you say, but can not write the transliteration because it must be used script that I don't know sound in Latin script. (Nisetpdajsankha 13:00, 24 July 2011 (UTC))
- Hi. You could choose one of the transliteration systems here. The Khmer script is quite complicated for foreigners. You could help by providing the pronunciation, exact (IPA) or approximate, for example UNGEGN. As an example, see also Thai transliteration page in Wiktionary. --Anatoli 13:26, 24 July 2011 (UTC)
Countries of Europe
It is Pali text was written in Khom Scribt. It's so difficult for me. I just only transcribe it to be modern Khmer transcription. (Nisetpdajsankha (talk) 05:35, 5 June 2012 (UTC))
- Some translation and transcription:
កុសលាធម្មា (Righteousness) សព្វេតេ (Beings) កុសលមូលេន ឯកមូលា ។
យវាបន កុសលមូលេ នឯកមូលា សព្វេតេ ធម្មាកុសលា ។ ។ ព្រយមកបករណំសង្តេបំ ។
ហេតុបច្ចយោ អារម្មណបច្ចយោ អធិបច្ចយោ អនន្តរបច្ចយោ សមនន្តរបច្ចយោ សហជាតបច្ចយោ អញមញបច្ចយោ
និស្សយបច្ចយោ ។ ឧបនិស្សយបច្ចយោ បុរេជាតបច្ចយោ ។ បច្ឆាជាតបច្ចយោ អាសេវនបច្ចយោ ។ កម្មបច្ចាយោ វិបាក (subsequence)
៙ កុសលា ធម្មា សព្វេតេ កុសលមូលេន ឯកមូលា។ យេ វា បន កុសលមូលេន ឯកមូលា សព្វេតេ ធម្មា កុសលា។ យមកបករណំ សង្ខេបំ ។ ហេតុបច្ចយោ អារម្មណបច្ចយោ អធិបតិបច្ចយោ អនន្តរបច្ចយោ សមនន្តរបច្ចយោ សហជាតបច្ចយោ អញ្ញមញ្ញបច្ចយោ និស្សយបច្ចយោ ។ ឧបនិស្សយបច្ចយ...ោ បុរេជាតបច្ចយោ ។ បច្ឆាជាតបច្ចយោ អាសេវនបច្ចយោ ។ កម្មបច្ចយោ វិបាកបច្ចយោ .....
- .....Kusalā dhammā sabbete kusalamūlena ekamūlā . Ye vā pana kusalamūlena ekamūlā sabbete dhammā kusalā . Yamakapakaraṇaṃ saṅkhepaṃ . Hetupaccayo ārammaṇapaccayo adhipatipaccayo anantarapaccayo samanantarapaccayo sahajātapaccayo aññamaññapaccayo nissayapaccayo . Upanissayapaccayo purejātapaccayo ...... Pacchājātapaccayo āsevanapaccayo . Kammapaccayo vipākapaccayo ....(convert to be Pali romanisation)
Please! look at this link , it may is of whole of the text but so difficult. Even it writes in Khmer script, the meaning is in Pali language not Khmer meaning. I think you should find someone who know Pali Khmer and can know the meaning. Sorry Μετάknowledge. (Nisetpdajsankha (talk) 06:16, 5 June 2012 (UTC))