My name is Mohammad salim khan living in a beautiful village of Dherai swat NWFP pakistan.I was born in 17th june 1968 in Dherai.I got my primary education from Govt primary school kanju,secondary from govt.High school Dherai and for higher education I left my town for karachi.there I got my FSC as well as I got my General nursing Diploma from Liaquat National hospital karachi pakistan.i got my MA degree from peshawar university as well as BSC nursing from the same university.I have been in uk for my adaptation programme in Nursing.now a days I am working in a teaching hospital in swat pakistan in a medical ward of saidu group of teaching hospital swat pakistan.
Here's our standard welcome. It's not terribly warm, but it has a lot of useful links. Welcome!
Hello, welcome to Wiktionary, and thank you for your contributions so far.
If you are unfamiliar with wiki editing, take a look at Help:How to edit a page. It is a concise list of technical guidelines to the wiki format we use here: how to, for example, make text boldfaced or create hyperlinks. Feel free to practice in the sandbox. If you would like a slower introduction we have a short tutorial.
These links may help you familiarize yourself with Wiktionary:
- Entry layout explained (ELE) is a detailed policy documenting how Wiktionary pages should be formatted. All entries should conform to this standard. The easiest way to start off is to copy the contents of an existing page for a similar word, and then adapt it to fit the entry you are creating.
- Our Criteria for inclusion (CFI) define exactly which words can be added to Wiktionary, though it may be a bit technical and longwinded. The most important part is that Wiktionary only accepts words that have been in somewhat widespread use over the course of at least a year, and citations that demonstrate usage can be asked for when there is doubt.
- If you already have some experience with editing our sister project Wikipedia, then you may find our guide for Wikipedia users useful.
- The FAQ aims to answer most of your remaining questions, and there are several help pages that you can browse for more information.
- A glossary of our technical jargon, and some hints for dealing with the more common communication issues.
- If you have anything to ask about or suggest, we have several discussion rooms. Feel free to ask any other editors in person if you have any problems or question, by posting a message on their talk page.
You are encouraged to add a BabelBox to your userpage. This shows which languages you know, so other editors know which languages you'll be working on, and what they can ask you for help with.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wiktionarian! If you have any questions, bring them to the Wiktionary:Information desk, or ask me on my talk page. If you do so, please sign your posts with four tildes: ~~~~ which automatically produces your username and the current date and time.
Again, welcome! You may especially want to peruse the Our format explained, as it has a lot of good info on how we format things here. You may also want to check out Criteria for Inclusion. Unfortunately I deleted a couple of the entries which you wrote, including derai and salimswati, as they are not the types of entries we have here. However, shahab is the type of article we have. See how I've reformatted it. It should, however, be in the Persian Arabic script, and I've put a request for that. If you know it, please feel free to move the article to that title and change the heading accordingly. I hope you don't take any of this personally. Feel free to drop a message on my talk page if you have any questions or comments. Atelaes 07:06, 8 March 2007 (UTC)