Why is Collaborative creation capitalised? It isn't a proper noun. Here is the standard welcome . . .
Hello, and welcome to Wiktionary. Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
- Wiktionary Tutorial
- Community Portal
- Entry layout explained
- Criteria for inclusion
- How to edit a page
- How to start a page
- Wiktionary Sandbox (a safe place for testing syntax)
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wiktionarian! By the way, you can sign your name on Talk (discussion) and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~, which automatically produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the beer parlour or ask me on my Talk page. Again, welcome!
- Bauks - capitalised? correct plural? - I can't actually verify this entry, where did you find the definition?
- Bavin - capitalised?
- Biblioklept - capitalised?
- collection society - correct plural?
- colmania - I can't verify this - I see someone else has the same trouble.
SemperBlotto 22:39, 17 December 2005 (UTC)