Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Vascon (not comparable)
- Of or relating to the Vascons, a people of ancient Iberia, thought to be the ancestors of the Basque.
- Of or relating to the Vascon language.
Vascon (plural Vascons)
- (countable) One of the ancient Vascon people.
- The language of the Vascons.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.