Wiktionary:Requested entries (Guernésiais)
Have an entry request? Add it to the list. - But please:
- Think twice before adding long lists of words as they may be ignored.
- If possible provide context, usage, field of relevance, etc.
Please remove entries from this list once they have been written (i.e. the link is “live”, shown in blue, and has a section for the correct language)
There are a few things you can do to help:
- Add glosses or brief definitions.
- Add the part of speech, preferably using a standardized template.
- Please indicate the gender(s) .
- Don’t delete words just because you don’t know them — it may be that they are used only in certain contexts or are archaic or obsolete.
- Don’t simply replace words with what you believe is the correct form. The form here may be rare or regional. Instead add the standard form and comment that the requested form seems to be an error in your experience.
Requested-entry pages for other languages: Category:Requested entries by language.
- artchulaïr - Jèrriais r'tchuler
- au bas de - at the bottom of
- au haout de - at the top of
- aute partie f - elsewhere
- fiar - pleased
- pas gràndement - not much
- pas trop tard - not too late
- perchôin caoup m - next time
- pière - worse
- pus offrànt m - highest bidder