This is the sandbox, a page for experimenting with editing Wiktionary pages. Feel free to try out your skills at formatting here by editing this page. Alternatively, you may want to read through How to edit a page for explanations.
NOTE: Any content added to this page may be deleted in twelve hours or less. Do not use this page for anything that you want to keep.
Where, historically, the word comes from (from the Latin […] )
Hyphenation: insert any number of syllables here
- Definition 1.
- Definition 2.
For the unprepared, at least.
- words having an etymological link to word
- relevant words that don't have any etymological link to word
Insert any book here
I believe this user lacks the competence to adequately serve as an administrator. He clearly holds a grudge against a number of editors (User:Purplebackpack89 being chief among them.
Here are a number of edits I believe
- Removing another editor's talk page edits on a third editor's page
- 06:29, November 28, 2014: Inappropriate deletion rationale
- 10:12, November 28, 2014: Inappropriate deletion rationale
- 14:08, November 18, 2014: Inappropriate deletion rationale
- [ 13:56, November 18, 2014]: Inappropriate
I also believe the user does not listen to other editors. As noted, a number of inappropriate comments were deletion of talk page threads as vandalism. If this user considers talk page comments vandalism, it's clear he is not listening to concerns of other editors. This is not appropriate. Purplebackpack89 19:58, 28 November 2014 (UTC)