Wiktionary:Votes/pl-2009-03/ELE Amendment 1
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
ELE Amendment 1: "may" to "should"
- Voting on:
- That the word "should" replace "may" in the sentence in the "Definitions" section of Wiktionary:Entry layout explained that currently reads:
Each definition may be treated as a sentence: beginning with a capital letter and ending with a full stop.
- This would change what is currently only a suggestion into an official standard.
- Absent any other modifications, the amended sentence would read:
Each definition should be treated as a sentence: beginning with a capital letter and ending with a full stop.
- Vote ends: 23:59 12 July 2010 (UTC)
- Vote started: 0:00 28 June 2010(UTC)
- Vote created: Visviva 13:04, 13 March 2009 (UTC)