A Wiktionary project is a resource for managing families of Wiktionary information. It is not a place for information, it is a place about that information: formatting, what to include, etc. The talk pages are a convenient meeting point for people interested in a particular project.
Most Wiktionary projects are inactive, as the activity of most Wiktionary contributors is not organized around pages created as projects.
Active projects 
Active Wiktionary projects:
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists - lists of words from several languages that need entries.
- Wiktionary:Wikisaurus - A thesaurus project.
- Wiktionary:Project - Multilingual translations.
- Wiktionary:Picture dictionary - a project to make Wiktionary more accessible by adding images.
- Wiktionary:Todo - cleanup requests
- Wiktionary:Things to do - more general things to do