Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Zapotec (plural Zapotecs)
- A member of an indigenous people of Mexico, concentrated in the state of Oaxaca and spread into some neighbouring states.
member of indigenous people of Mexico
- Any of a group of Oto-Manguean languages spoken by the Zapotec people.
Zapotec (not comparable)
- Of or relating to the Zapotec people.
- Of or relating to their language.
of or relating to the Zapotec people
of or relating to their language
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.