Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- third-person singular present of abdicare
- second-person singular imperative of abdicare.
- first-person singular present active imperative of abdicō
- third-person singular present indicative of abdicar
- second-person singular imperative of abdicar
a abdica 1st conj.
- abdicate, renounce, cede, relinquish
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of abdicar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of abdicar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of abdicar.