Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Form of the verb accidō (“fall upon; befall”).
- third-person plural present active subjunctive of accidō
- "may they fall down, may they fall upon, may they fall near; may they descend"
- "may they happen (to), may they take place, may they occur, may they befall"
Form of the verb accīdō (“fell, cut down; use up; impair”).
- third-person plural present active subjunctive of accīdō
- "may they begin to cut into, may they begin to cut through, may they fell, may they cut down"
- "may they use up, may they consume, may they diminish"
- "may they impair, may they weaken, may they shatter"