Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: ad-lib
to whatever extent
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- To perform without script.
- To perform without preparation.
- To perform extemporaneously.
- She ad libbed the rest of the scene.
to perform without preparation