Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
adjunctive (not comparable)
- forming an adjunct
- additional; neither basic nor primary: "adjunctive therapy"
- (logic) the property of two operations x and y, such that ax(ayb) = a, and ay(axb) = a
adjunctive (plural adjunctives)
- (grammar) a connector joining two components of the same weight, such as a coordinating conjunction
- (manufacturing) a substance added as a supplement; often in the phrase "additives and adjunctives."
- vocative masculine singular of