Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive) To modify.
- Morimoto's recipes are adjusted to suit the American palate.
- (transitive) To improve or rectify.
- He adjusted his initial conclusion to reflect the new data.
- (transitive) To settle an insurance claim.
- (intransitive) To change to fit circumstances.
- Most immigrants adjust quickly to a new community.
- She waited for her eyes to adjust to the darkness.
Derived terms 
to improve or rectify
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked