- (obsolete) A task which ought to be done.
Agendum is a word now so common in the plural that its plural form agenda is now generally taken to be a collective singular form, with the special meaning of a list of tasks which are to be done. A similar case is datum and its plural data which is now commonly taken to be a collective singular and synonymous with 'information'.
- nominative neuter singular of
- accusative masculine singular of
- accusative neuter singular of
- vocative neuter singular of