Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- United with glue or as with glue; cemented together.
- (linguistics) Consisting of root words combined but not materially altered as to form or meaning; as, agglutinate forms, languages, etc.
united with or as with glue
linguistics: consisting of root words combined with affixes
- (transitive) To unite, or cause to adhere, as with glue or other viscous substance; to unite by causing an adhesion of substances.
- (linguistics) To form through agglutination.
linguistics: to form through agglutination
- agglutinate in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- agglutinate in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- agglutinate at OneLook Dictionary Search
- second-person plural present indicative of
- second-person plural imperative of
- feminine plural of
- first-person plural present active imperative of