- third-person singular present indicative of alegar
- second-person singular imperative of alegar
From Latin alligāre, present active infinitive of alligō.
a alega (third-person singular present aleagă, past participle alegat) 1st conj.
- (dated, popular) to latch on to someone, follow them around or bother them
From French alléguer.
a alega (third-person singular present aleghează, past participle alegat) 1st conj.
- (judicial) to allege, bring up as justification for an act
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of alegar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of alegar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of alegar.