Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
all-out (not comparable)
- using every available means
- They were planning to launch an all-out attack against the enemy.
- 2011 March 1, Phil McNulty, “Chelsea 2 - 1 Man Utd”, BBC:
- This was a wonderful advert for the Premier League, with both Chelsea and United intent on all-out attack - but Ferguson will be concerned at how his side lost their way after imperiously controlling much of the first period.
- covering all aspects without exception
- This book is an all-out examination of a very important issue in our community.
using every available means
covering all aspects
- In a manner in which one uses every available means, sparing no effort.
- The workers went all-out in order to finish the job on time.