- third-person singular present indicative of
- second-person singular imperative of
alza f (plural alzas)
The feminine noun alza is like other feminine nouns starting with a stressed a sound in that it takes the definite article el (normally reserved for masculine nouns) in the singular when there is no intervening adjective:
However, if an adjective intervenes between the article and the noun, the article reverts to la.
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of alzar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of alzar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of alzar.