Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (UK) amortisation
- The reduction of loan principal over a series of payments.
- The distribution of the cost of an intangible asset, such as an intellectual property right, over the projected useful life of the asset.
process of distributing asset cost
- depreciation (of tangible assets)
- depletion (of natural resources)
- Amortization of loans on Wikipedia.en.Wikipedia:Amortization_(business)#Amortization of loans
- Amortization of intangible assets on Wikipedia.en.Wikipedia:Amortization_(business)#Amortization of intangible assets
- Intangible assets on Wikipedia.en.Wikipedia:Intangible assets
- Fixed assets on Wikipedia.en.Wikipedia:Fixed assets