anche f (plural anches)
- (music) reed
- A chute by which flour falls from the mill to the bin.
Alternative forms 
Either from ancora or from Latin hanc hodie, Cf. Old Provençal ancui, Old French encui.
- IPA: /ˈaŋ.ke/, X-SAMPA: /"aN.ke/
- Hyphenation: àn‧che
- also, too, as well, besides
Derived terms 
- Plural form of anca
anche (infinitive anchar)
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of anchar.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of anchar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of anchar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of anchar.