Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Like a tree; having a structure or appearance similar to a tree's; branching.
- (philosophy) Marked by insistence on totalizing principles, binarism and dualism (opposed to the rhizome theory).
- Deleuze criticizes the Chomsky hierarchy of formal languages, which he considers a perfect example of arborescent dualistic theory.
like a tree
marked by insistence on totalizing principles, binarism and dualism
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- third-person plural future active indicative of arborēscō