Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: arrogò
- first-person singular present indicative of arrogare
- I claim as my own, arrogate to myself, assume.
- I assign, attribute.
- I confer upon or procure for someone.
- (law) I ask or inquire of someone, question.
- (law) I associate with someone, place by the side of someone.
Conjugation of arrogo (first conjugation)
- English: arrogate
- Esperanto: arogi
- French: arroger
- Ido: arogar
- Italian: arrogare
- Portuguese: arrogar
- Spanish: arrogar
- first-person singular present indicative of arrogar