Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- assessour (obsolete)
Old French assessour
assessor (plural assessors)
- One who assesses a property for tax or insurance evaluation.
- A specialist who assists the court in determining a matter.
- Tax assessor : Civil servant entrusted with checking the veracity of data and criteria used by a taxpayer to complete a tax return.
- One who assesses a project for cost evaluation.
one who assesses a property
a specialist who assists the court in determining a matter
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Declension of assessor