assument (plural assuments)
- (obsolete) A patch; an addition; a piece put on.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of John Lewis (1731) to this entry?)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- third-person plural present indicative of assumer
- third-person plural present subjunctive of assumer
- third-person plural future active indicative of assūmō