Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ætɪŋ
- (sewing) cotton, wool, silk or synthetic material used to stuff the inside of a mattress, quilt etc
- special cotton for surgery.
- the act of someone who bats
- the battings of her eyelashes
material used to stuff
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Present participle of bat.