Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The textiles associated with a bed, e.g., sheets, pillowcases, bedspreads, blankets, etc.
- Any material used by or provided to animals to lie on.
- (geology) a structure occurring in granite and similar massive rocks that allows them to split in well-defined planes horizontally or parallel to the land surface
- (horticulture) the temporary planting of fast-growing plants into flower beds to create colourful, temporary, seasonal displays, during spring, summer or winter
- (geology): bedding plane
material for animals to lie on
geology: structure occurring in massive rocks that allows them to split in parallel horizontal planes
horticulture: the temporary planting of fast-growing plants into flower beds
- Present participle of bed.