Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
biancoceleste m, f (masculine and feminine plural biancocelesti)
- white and sky-blue
- Of or pertaining to the S.S. Lazio, the Italian football team based in Rome.
- Of or pertaining to any other sporting team wearing a white and sky-blue shirt.
biancoceleste m, f (plural biancocelesti)
- A S.S. Lazio player or supporter.
- A player or supporter of any sporting club wearing a white and sky-blue shirt.
- (player/supporter/of or pertaining to S.S. Lazio) laziale