Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ɪŋkə(r)
blinker (plural blinkers)
- Something that blinks, as the turn signal of an automobile.
- Eye shields attached to a hood for horses, to prevent them from seeing backwards and partially sideways.
- Whatever obstructs sight or discernment: WikiQuote
- (rare) Eyelid.
- (cellular automata) In Conway's Game of Life, an arrangement of three cells in a row that switches between horizontal and vertical orientations in each generation.
- To put blinkers on.
- The farmer stopped to blinker his horse before getting into heavily trafficked area.
- present of blinke