Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- To blow on something causing it to topple.
- The wind blew over the pole.
- To be knocked down by wind.
- The tree blew over in the storm.
- (idiomatic) To pass naturally; to go away; to settle or calm down.
- They huddled, waiting for the storm to blow over.
- You cannot simply wait for a problem like that to blow over.
to blow on something causing it to topple
to be knocked down by wind
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.