Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Alternative forms 
bogie (plural bogies)
- (India) Structure with axles and wheels under a railroad carriage or locomotive.
- (military) An aircraft of unknown friend/foe status. (compare bandit)
- (golf) A score one stroke higher than par on any one hole.
- (music) A toy similar to a violin bow, consisting of a wooden stick with notches along one or more sides or edges to produce a rattly noise when kratzed (stroked) against a hard edge, lip of container etc.
- A piece of solid or semisolid mucus in or removed from the nostril.
- (Ulster Scots) Ghost.