Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
boondock (plural boondocks)
- (chiefly in the plural) A brushy rural area or location.
- We got lost out in the boondocks, miles from anywhere.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- To camp in a dry brushy location.
- To stay in a recreational vehicle in a remote location, without connections to water, power, or sewer services.
- While traveling in the American southwest, we saved money on campsites by boondocking in the desert.
camp in dry location
stay in recreational vehicle