- vocative masculine singular of buan
- genitive masculine singular of buan
- (archaic) dative feminine singular of buan
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
buain (past bhuain, future buainidh, verbal noun buain, past participle buainte)
- (agriculture) reap, harvest, cut down, crop, mow
- pluck, pull, tear by the root
buain f (genitive buana, no plural)
- Verbal noun of buain.
- reaping, cutting down (as of corn), mowing, harvest