Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The skin of a male deer, a buck.
- Clothing made from buckskin.
- A grayish yellow in colour.
- A soft strong leather, usually yellowish or grayish in color, made of deerskin.
- A person clothed in buckskin, particularly an American soldier of the Revolutionary war.
- Cornwallis fought as lang's he dought, / An' did the buckskins claw, man.
- breeches made of buckskin.
- I have alluded to his buckskin.
- Bulgarian: еленова кожа f
- Russian: оленья шкура (olén’ja škúra) f
- Spanish: ante m, piel de ante f
- Taos: łúna
buckskin (not comparable)
- Of a grayish yellow in colour.