Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The skin of a male deer, a buck.
- Clothing made from buckskin.
- A grayish yellow in colour.
- A soft strong leather, usually yellowish or grayish in color, made of deerskin.
- A person clothed in buckskin, particularly an American soldier of the Revolutionary war.
- Cornwallis fought as lang's he dought, / An' did the buckskins claw, man.
- breeches made of buckskin.
- I have alluded to his buckskin.
the skin of a male deer, a buck
clothing made from buckskin
a grayish yellow in colour
a soft strong leather, usually yellowish or grayish in color, made of deerskin
a person clothed in buckskin, particularly an American soldier of the Revolutionary war
breeches made of buckskin
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
buckskin (not comparable)
- Of a grayish yellow in colour.
of a grayish yellow in colour