Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
bullying (plural bullyings)
- An act of intimidating a weaker person to do something, especially such repeated coercion.
- Persistent acts intended to make life unpleasant for another person.
- Bullying is a punishable offense in all schools.
act of intimidating a weaker person
persistent acts intended to make life unpleasant
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Present participle of bully.
bullying m (uncountable)
- school bullying