Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- first-person singular present indicative of cabrare
- male goat
- (Chile, Paraguay, colloquial) kid (clarification of this Spanish definition is being sought)
- (Chile, Paraguay, colloquial) boy
- (Peru, vulgar) fag (clarification of this Spanish definition is being sought)
- While the general rule for gender-paired nouns in Romance languages is that the male is used when the gender is unknown, the words for goat descending from the Latin capra are an exception, with the feminine form used for goats of indeterminate gender.