- (botany) Consisting of a network of veins, without intermediate parenchyma; lattice-like.
- cancellate leaves
- (zoology) Having the surface covered with raised lines, crossing at right angles.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- second-person plural present indicative of cancellare
- second-person plural imperative of cancellare
- feminine plural of
- first-person plural present active imperative of cancellō