Forms with the definite article:
- caoch láibe (“mole”)
- (of creature) blind, purblind
- (of seed-vessel) blind, empty; (of place) blind, closed up
- (card games) nontrump
|Positive||Masculine||Feminine||(strong noun)||(weak noun)|
¹ This form is lenited after a noun if possible.
² This form is lenited if possible when the preceding noun is lenited and governed by the definite article.
³ This form is lenited if possible when the preceding noun ends in a slender consonant.
- (transitive) blind; daze, dazzle
- (intransitive, of seed-vessel) become empty, wither
- (intransitive) close, become blocked
- (intransitive) wink (ar (“at”)); flicker
† Dialect form
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.