Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Comprising of soft cartilage rather than bones.
- Cartilaginous fish such as the angler fish have a skeletal structure made up of cartilage.
- Related to or resembling cartilage
- (mycology) Having a tough or fibrous texture, usually in reference to a mushroom stipe
comprising of cartilage
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Sense 2: 
- Sense 3: Arora, David. (1986). Mushrooms Demystified. Berkeley, CA: Ten Speed Press. pg 913.