Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (UK) IPA: /ˈkɒl.i.flaʊ.ə/, /ˈkɒl.ɪ.flaʊ.ə/
Audio (Australia) (file)
- (US) IPA: /ˈkɑl.əˌflaʊ.ɚ/
Audio (US) (file)
cauliflower (plural cauliflowers)
- An annual variety of Brassica oleracea, or cabbage, of which the cluster of young flower stalks and buds is eaten as a vegetable.
- The edible head or “curd” of a cauliflower plant.
Derived terms 
Edible head of a cauliflower plant
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked